Out of stock. Ships typically within 2-14 days.
Gunlord X Regular (Nintendo Switch) [sold as used]
Sold as used. Condition B. Still original factory sealed and new. All units may have slight flaws like small scratches on the wrap foil or case foil. A dust, paper or fiber particle below the foil etc. May not be suited for "mint" collectors.
Orders with a CE/LE or with more than one item get shipped boxed.
Officially licensed Nintendo Switch game
Gunlord X is a vastly improved and extended remaster of the critically acclaimed game Gunlord, originally developed for Neo Geo in 2012. Several new features were added, including a widescreen mode, new and improved stages, enemies and bosses!
Gunlord X is an exploration Jump'n'Shoot game.
The RE/Regular Edition comes with:
- Gunlord X game for Nintendo Switch
- Manual mini booklet
Features added to Gunlord X:
- Enlarged levels offering new secrets and challenges.
- 4 new boss enemies
- New Jet Pack action in a horizontal shmup stage
Earn continues by collecting all big diamonds per stage.
- Autosaving level progression. Finishing a level allows you to restart from the last level you died on.
- Accomplishment and statistics screens
- Newgame+ mode for speedrunners
- Increased the viewport to support 16:9 widescreen
- Scanline/RGB CRT TV shader
- Increased sprite/particle effects
- Alpha blending special FX
- Nice parallax scrolling elements
- Improved controls (direct control over the 360 snake beam with R Stick)
- Optional modern twin stick controls (control movement and shooting direction independently)
- Fully customizable controls
- Improved difficulty curve
- Rebalanced weapon powerlevels
- Stable 60fps in both docked/undocked mode
- HD Rumble
USK rating: 12
The age rating is not on the box. It's only on the cartridge.
Hinweis für Deutsche Kunden:
Verkauf nur an Volljährige.
Der Versand erfolgt als DHL 2KG Paket inkl. ab 18 Alterssichtprüfung
Notice for non EU countries: all shipments may be subject to import charges.
For more information about customs and VAT please check with your local customs office.